On this website, session cookies are used, only to analyze traffic patterns on the web or to allow identifying problems and providing a better browsing experience.
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. Cookies can be configured in the "options" or "preferences" menu of the user's browser.
It should be noted, however, that by disabling cookies, the user may prevent some web services from functioning correctly, affecting, partially or totally, the navigation on the website.
- unam - This cookie is associated with the ShareThis social sharing widget to allow sharing of content on various social networks.
- fbp - This cookie allows you to measure the performance of advertising on Facebook and serve personalized ads on the Facebook platform.
- ga - Records a unique ID that is used to generate Google statistical data on how the visitor uses the site.
- gat - Records a unique ID that is used to generate Google statistical data on how the visitor uses the site.
- gid - Used by Google Analytics to limit the rate of requests.
- saml_idp - Session cookie for authenticating ULisboa users.
- saml_sp - Session cookie for authenticating ULisboa users.
- SESS - Drupal session cookie.
- Drupal.tableDrag.showWeight - Drupal's content management system sets these cookies to store user interface preferences.
To learn more about our cookies policy, including how to see what cookies were created and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org which includes information on how to manage your settings for the various browser providers.
Acceptance of these terms