The TTC@ULisboa supports entrepreneurs and companies, providing them with conditions for development in the early stages of their existence, with regard to innovative products/services linked to ULisboa's strategic areas, through the provision of specialized facilities and services.
Incubated companies are those that have been on the market for less than 5 years.
An Incubated company is an individual or legal entity admitted to the TTC@ULisboa, also known as an entrepreneur, businessman, promoter or researcher.
Within an Incubation process, companies can be integrated into various phases:
- Incubation phase 0-6 months: this is a mode in which services offered by ULisboa are made available at a minimum cost for a period of 6 months;
- Incubation phase 6-24 months: mode in which services are made available, at a higher cost than the previous phase, for a period of 18 months;
- Incubation phase 24-48 months: Phase in which an intermediate cost is applied, given the robustness that the company has already acquired during its first 2 years;
- Post-Incubation Phase: extension of the Incubation period whenever there are conditions that justify it, such as the particularities of the products and/or markets, until the company achieves the necessary skills to leave the TTC@ULisboa;
Regardless of the stage of incubation, companies are classified into the following classes:
Start-Ups: young, innovative companies, in any area or branch of activity, seeking to develop a scalable and repeatable business model.
Spin-Offs: companies that are born out of a ULisboa research group, in principle with the aim of exploring a new high-tech product or service.
Other entities or success stories: companies that have demonstrated successful products/services, or are still in business after the 5-year incubation phase.
There are currently the following companies in the Incubation phase:
Other entities or success stories
- qub IT
Research and Partners
Internal services available
- Using the TTC@ULisboa printers
Request a printer card (PT)
- Renewal of room rental contract
Request Renewal (PT)